The simple hydraulic hookups, simplicity of operation, and simple, unassuming appearance of the P80 Rod Pusher contrast with its complex physics, a 210 kg unit that can produce 36,800 kgs of thrust and pullback. You don't need to know how it works. You just need to know that it does.
- Thrust/Pullback: 36,800 kgs
- Bore Diameter: 325mm
- Max. Expander Dia: 325mm
- Power Pack Engine: 24hp Honda GX670 Petrol Engine
- Powerful thrust and pullback capability in a compact package.
- P80 produces 36,800 kg thrust/pullback at 2500 psi (172 bar).
- Rotating rod thrust/pullback cylinder and slant-nose boring head provides accurate directional control.
- Power source is positioned away from launch pit, separating operator from noise and exhaust.
- P80 can bore with directional control to 152 m or more.
- Three setup options: T-Bar for narrow trenches; backbrace for long-range boring in narrow pits; and trench box for maximum anchoring and shoring protection.
- Boring head can be tracked and guided using Ditch Witch electronic beacon and receiver systems.
- Variety of boring heads available, depending on soil conditions.
- Optional trench box serves as a boring/shoring platform; push rods store on side of box, and the open-bottom design allows box to be lifted up and around completed installation.
- Optional electrical strike system alerts operator if a live electrical cable is struck.
- Your Ditch Witch equipment is backed by the best dealer in the industry, who you can count on for unmatched