At less than 900mm wide, the SK350 can go just about anywhere you need it to. But with twice the hydraulic flow of other machines its size, it does the same work as much larger machines and with more than 70 available attachments, the SK350 has the versatility you need.
- Engine: 20hp Kohler CH20 Petrol
- Hydraulic Flow: 12 gpm @ 2,300psi
- Tipping Capacity: 467 kgs
- Hinge Pin Height: 1.79 metres
- Machine Width: 813 to 892mm
- Machine Weight: 753 kgs
- 7.5-gallon (28-L) fuel tank provides up to 5 hours of operation, so you can finish most jobs without refueling.
- Exterior-mounted gas and hydraulic tanks allow you to refuel or add hydraulic fluid without raising the hood.
- Greater lift and dump heights than the competition's, so the SK350 can dump into vehicles that others can't, increasing its versatility.
- Drives more than 70 compact utility attachments.
- Auxiliary valve contains a float section for better performance of attachments that follow the contour of the ground.
- Equipped with quick-disconnect manifold so attachments can be changed without shutting off the machine.
- Available with choice of aggressive tracks for better traction or turf-friendly tracks for reduced jobsite restoration.
- Simple, easy-to-use, color-coded controls.
- Highly responsive steering with little or no vibration feedback, increasing operator comfort and productivity.
- Your Ditch Witch equipment is backed by the best dealer in the industry, who you can count on for unmatched commitment to your success. From genuine Ditch Witch parts to factory-trained service to expert advice, Ditch Witch UK has it all for you.