The 260hp, JT100 is an incredibly powerful machine, but its not the power that makes it so productive, its how the power is distributed. The JT100 is designed to deliver power where its needed to complete the bore in the most efficient manner, without compromising power to other machine functions. There's plenty of power for the optional on-board crane and onboard anchor system, too, which eliminate the need for additional equipment for pipe loading, anchoring and other tasks and give the JT100 a unique ability, the power to reduce the size of your jobsite.
- Engine: 260hp Deutz
- Pullback: 44,650kgs
- Rotational Torque: 12,00ft/lbs
- Spindle Speed: 210rpm
- Mud Pump: 230gpm
- The JT100's 260-hp engine delivers more raw power more efficiently to all machine functions so the installation can be completed faster.
- With 44,650kg of pullback and 12,000 ft·lb of torque, the JT100 is the ideal HDD unit for very long bores, such as river crossings, and installations of large-diameter pipe.
- With its infinitely variable rotary drive, the JT100 is the only drill in its class that can truly match spindle speed and torque, enabling it to power through virtually any soil condition.
- The exclusive Ditch Witch heavy-duty anchor system eliminates the need for large and expensive support equipment, reducing transportation costs, setup time, and jobsite size.
- The JT100 is the only drill in its class that enables the transfer of drill pipe from one box to another—and add or remove the upper pipe box—without additional support equipment, so the pipe box is never empty.
- Large-capacity, 230-gpm (870 l/min) fluid pump plus larger hoses and fittings help move fluid downhole faster, for greater productivity; special damping feature reduces the downhole shockloads associated with greater fluid flow.
- Exclusive dual-pivot drill frame allows for steeper entry angles without raising the tracks off the ground, for outstanding machine stability and greater operator comfort.
- Heavy-duty, double rack-and-pinion thrust drive is field-proven to push through the longest, toughest bores.
- Exclusive assisted makeup feature automatically adjusts carriage thrust speed when making up and breaking out drill pipe, minimising wear on pipe threads and extending the life of the drill pipe.
- Efficient hydraulic cooling system requires significantly less hydraulic fluid than competitors' models, reduces maintenance costs and keeps the engine operating efficiently throughout the workday.
- Fully enclosed cab features instrument panel gauges that are positioned for visibility, conveniently placed controls and an excellent view of the tool joint.
- Your Ditch Witch equipment is backed by the best dealer in the industry, who you can count on for unmatched commitment to your success. From genuine Ditch Witch parts to factory-trained service to expert advice, Ditch Witch UK has it all for you.