With its innovative line of fluid mixing systems, the Ditch Witch organization set the standards for efficiency in the HDD industry. The latest addition to this family is the FM25, a reliable, low-maintenance drilling fluid mixing system that makes short work of the mixing process.
- Engine: 25hp Kubota D1105 Diesel
- Tank Capacity: 500/1000/2000 Gallons
- No. of Centrifugal Pumps: 2
- Max Discharge Rate: 300gpm each
- Max. Flow Rate: 200gpm each
- Simple design and multiple configuration options accommodate a variety of setups and make transport easy.
- 25-hp (18.7-kW) Kubota® diesel engine provides the power to support even the largest Ditch Witch directional drilling systems.
- Venturi wet hopper has steeper sides that allow fast, thorough fluid mixing.
- Choice of one or two hoppers, either a 500-gallon (1893-L) or 1,000-gallon (3785-L) tank, and a fuel fill on both sides, allows flexible setup configurations on a trailer or truck.
- Optional accessories, including an anti-siphon tank fill and an umbrella kit, enhance the FM25's versatility.
- Your Ditch Witch equipment is backed by the best dealer in the industry, who you can count on for unmatched commitment to your success. From genuine Ditch Witch parts to factory-trained service to expert advice, Ditch Witch UK has it all for you.