It's serious business when you need a rock-drilling machine as big as the JT100 All Terrain, so you expect some serious power. The JT100 All Terrain delivers, with 144,640kgs of pullback supported by a monstrous, 260-hp (200-kW) engine. Because all of this earth-shaking power requires some serious stability, the JT100 All Terrain is equipped with an exclusive dual-pivot drill frame that allows the entry angles you need without compromising stability, or operator comfort while drilling.
- Engine: 260hp Cummins
- Pullback: 44,640kgs (100,000 lbs)
- Rotational Torque (Outer): 12,000ft/lbs
- Rotational Torque (Inner): 2,000ft/lbs
- Spindle Speed (Outer): 210rpm
- Spindle Speed (Inner): 270rpm
- Mud Pump: 120gpm
- Industry-exclusive, patented two-pipe drilling system provides more power to the bit than any other rock-drilling system in its class.
- The JT100 All Terrain's 260-hp (200-kW) engine delivers more raw power more efficiently to all machine functions so the installation can be completed faster. With 44,640kgs of pullback and 12,000 ft·lb of torque, the JT100 is the ideal directional drilling unit for extended-range bores and installations of large-diameter pipe. With its infinitely variable rotary drive, the JT100 All Terrain is the only rock drill in its class that can truly match spindle speed and torque to find that "sweet spot" that will power through infinitely varying ground formations.
- By providing the operator better control when making pipe connections, the JT100 All Terrain's assisted makeup feature greatly extends the life of your drill pipe—one of your biggest downhole investments. Optional pipebox loader is designed to load and unload pipe boxes, anchor the unit and handle drill pipe, reducing the need for additional support equipment. The JT100 All Terrain is the only rock drill in its class that enables the operator to transfer drill pipe from one box to another—and add or remove the upper pipe box—without additional support equipment, so the pipe box is never empty.
- Because big rigs see big downhole forces, machine stability is imperative; the JT100 All Terrain's exclusive dual-pivot drill frame allows the entry angles you need without compromising stability—or operator comfort—while drilling. The JT100 All Terrain's double rack-and-pinion thrust drive is field-proven and heavy-duty enough to push through—and pull you through—the long, tough bores. Large-capacity, 120-gpm (450-l/min) fluid pump plus larger hoses and fittings help move fluid downhole faster, for greater productivity; special damping feature reduces the downhole shockloads associated with greater fluid flow.
- Fully enclosed cab features instrument panel gauges that are positioned for visibility, conveniently placed controls and an excellent view of the tool joint.
- Your Ditch Witch equipment is backed by the best dealer in the industry, who you can count on for unmatched commitment to your success. From genuine Ditch Witch parts to factory-trained service to expert advice, Ditch Witch UK has it all for you.